Army Education Center Building 1020
At the Corner of 3rd St. and F Ave.
Hours: Monday - Friday 0730 - 1630
Like us on Facebook!
Park University's main campus is located in Parkville, Missouri and about sixty percent of the students admitted are active duty military, dependents of active duty military, retired military, and Department of Defense.
Park University Course Schedule Fall 2014
Click Image to Play: What's For Dinner.
Degrees & Certificates Offered:
Park University offers you more choices of class times, campus locations, and online degree options. Founded in 1875, we have a long history of educating students for success in the global marketplace. Park University has over 30 campus centers at military installations around the world making college more convenient for your military lifestyle.
Fully Accredited and Experienced
Payment Options include:
Military Tuition Assistance
Are you a Transfer Student or a Veteran?
Park accepts a maximum of 90 credit hours from:
- Other colleges and Universities
- Testing Scores (ex. CLEP, DANTES, DLPT, or Excelsior)
- Military Experience listed on military transcripts (ex. AARTS, SMARTS, or Air Force College)
Stop by our office with your transcripts for an unofficial evaluation of your credits!
How to become a Park Student
1. Fill out the application at www.park.edu/apply.
2. Order copies of Official Transcripts from colleges, test scores, and
military transcripts. Transcripts can be dropped off at our office or
Park University – Office of the Registrar
8700 NW River Park Dr.
Parkville, MO 64152
3. Call to set up an appointment to review your degree audit and obtain
new student information.
4. Register for classes!