National Training Center, Fort Irwin
The National Training Center conducts tough, realistic, Unified Land Operations with our Unified Action Partners to prepare Brigade Combat Teams and other units for combat while taking care of Soldiers, Civilians, and Family members.
Develop Leaders at echelon who can prevail in conditions of ambiguity… Leaders that think fast, make sound decisions, exercise disciplined initiative, and give commands. We help leaders learn HOW to think, not WHAT to think.
- Train BCTs and their Unified Action Partners across the full range of military operations.
- Attract and integrate the best leaders and workforce to support our mission.
- Develop at echelon agile adaptive leaders who understand the Army Profession.
- Create conditions that make Fort Irwin a community of choice.
- Transformation to NTC 2020 (Base 2014).